Alex’s big “ah-ha” moment came when he realized most Loan Officers and Realtors could handle twice as many leads as they are bringing in. In other words, if you are not closing enough sales, the problem is not that you need sales training. You need to look at your marketing tactics.
Yes, Loan Officers, Real Estate and Insurance agents need to create digital ads that speak to their exact niche, whether that be luxury, sellers, listings, or veterans. But Alex says, “ads are only 10% of the equation. The other 90% comes from having the right systems, processes, and methodology.”
There’s no doubt Alex’s approach to digital marketing is unusual, but it is working well for both his clients and his bottom line. Alex has scaled his agency to seven figures in under three years.
Still, somehow Alex remains charmingly humble to the very end, “I’m just a regular guy who wants to do extraordinary things for my family.” And in the end, isn’t that what we all want?